Groundwater Software Online Training
We recognize that budgetary constraints or a tight schedule can limit you from attending classroom style courses or conferences. We have introduced a series of online courses using webmeeting and conference calling technology, to give you the flexibility to learn from your home or office. Learn from knowledgeable instructors skilled at communicating key points which will allow you to use your Waterloo Hydrogeologic software more effectively. These courses are designed to provide the maximum exposure in a short time frame, using both lectures and hands on exercises to demonstrate points and concepts.
Our Courses Include:
- Knowledgeable instructors skilled at communicating ideas and concepts
- Opportunity to work at your own pace and have your personal questions answered
- Time reserved for specific project questions and/or discussions with other participants
- A complete set of course notes and sample exercises
- A downloadable copy of the exercise files, trial version of the software and any supplementary material (if applicable).
- Reduce logistical costs associated with travelling to an off-site training course
- Enjoy technology-enabled hands-on learning from the convenience of your home or office
- Interact with other training participants to share knowledge and experiences
A toll free number will be available for audio, to eliminate the long distance costs. Go-To Meeting will be used for the visual part of the training.
Looking for more comprehensive training opportunities? Explore available classroom training courses or learn about our custom on-site training courses.
Online Course Descriptions