We are happy to announce the latest release of AquaChem, our premier water quality analysis and reporting software. The new release supports linking with Hydro GeoAnalyst 2014.1 environmental data management software, and includes various bug fixes and enhancements. See below for a full list of changes in the new release.
Addressed in 2014.2:
- Updated to work with Hydro GeoAnalyst 2014.1 environmental data management software
- Resolved problem where incorrect values were displayed on the Scatter plot if units are meq/L
- Fixed problem where many error messages would appear if using the View/Table View/Default option with more than 181 samples
- Fixed problem where many error messages would appear if using the View/Table View/Default if the parameters were not measured
- SEL and ACT columns should no longer appear in the Stations tab
- Resolved difficulties printing the Sample Summary Report
- Resolved problems with the way Stiff diagrams appear on a Map Plot
- Fixed several issues when running on Windows 8.1 operating system (ensure you are running program in compatibility mode).
- No longer need to close and reopen the project to get New Water Quality standard exceedances to become highlighted
- Fixed Summary Statistics Report errors
- Resolved problem where Correlation matrix would display incorrect values if the “Use only Selected Samples” option is selected
If you currently subscribe to SWS software maintenance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to upgrade your license.
To try AquaChem 2014.2, download a fully-functional 30-day trial.