We are happy to announce the release of Visual MODFLOW Flex 2014.2. The new release contains various improvements and enhancements, as well as bug fixes. Key highlights in the new release include: flexible definition of ZoneBudget zones, support for the Horizontal Flow Barriers (Wall) boundary condition, easier definition of forward/reverse particles for MODPATH simulations and 3D water table visualization.
What’s New in Visual MODFLOW Flex 2014.2
- Define new ZoneBudget zones with ease
- Support for Horizontal Flow (Wall) Barriers
- Flexible methods for defining forward/reverse particles for MODPATH simulations
- Visualize detailed renderings of the water table in 2D and 3D
- Flexible color rending options for model properties, boundaries, heads, water table and more
- Advanced editing of numerical model inputs via CSV file
- Export chart data to Excel for advanced charting and analysis
- Support for rotated grids in the numerical modeling workflow
- Improved navigation of workflows
Click here to learn more about what’s new in the Visual MODFLOW Flex 2014.2 release.
All customers with current software maintenance contacts will have received an upgrade notice via email. If you have not received it, please contact our support team by email firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone +1.746.342.1142.