Visual MODFLOW Flex v.2014.2 Release
Build 2.1.284.0 (July 2014)
- Define New Zone Budget zones using Point, Polyline, and Polygon. (Available for MODFLOW-2000 and 2005)
- Define Wall (HFB) boundary condition. (Available for MODFLOW-2000 and 2005)
- Improved Options for Defining/Removing Particles
- Show water table for structured MODFLOW models (plan, XS, 3D view). (Available for MODFLOW-2000 and 2005)
- Edit numerical property zones or boundary condition attributes in CSV format, and reload back into the numerical model.
- User-defined color classifications for color rendering (Heads, Conductivity, etc.)
- Improved coloring of property/recharge zones, when render by ZoneID
- Export chart data to CSV file
- Support for rotated numerical grids in numerical workflow (when create new grids, for MODFLOW-2000 and 2005)
- Improved usability for workflows (better defaults when importing models or generating numerical models from conceptual models)
- Fix the default zoom level for the 2D (layer view) in the Flex Viewer, when at the View/Grid step and View/BC step (in MODFLOW-2000,2005 workflows)
- Create the Grid Specification File (GSF) during MODFLOW-USG translation (reserved for future development, including MODPATH-3DU and PEST)
- Export pathlines to polyline shapefiles
Add option to assign new Specified Flux Boundary (assign / polyline, assign/polygon), in the numerical workflow (Available for MODFLOW-2000, 2005)
- When show unstructured grids in 3D viewer, added option to view the cell geometry as smoothed continuous surfaces (and not discrete flat top/bottoms)
- At the Define Boundary Condition step in numerical workflow, added option to create numerical boundary condition from existing data objects (polygon, polyline), (excludes Well objects.) (Available for MODFLOW-2000 and 2005)
- Improvement in the way time schedules are handled for boundary conditions, to catch boundary conditions that have start/end times that are inconsistent with other boundary conditions.
Several bug fixes. Please see the Readme file for more details.