While Brayden has already been a part of the Waterloo Hydrogeologic sales team for several years, he recently expressed a keen interest in leading our software training projects and is now the skilled new face behind our software training initiatives. In this role Brayden leads our online training sessions, manages our roster of expert consultants for advanced and international training opportunities, and actively seeks out new training opportunities by connecting our academic partners, water service professionals, and corporate clients.
Why Do I Need Software Training?
- Stay current with updates and best practices
- See examples play out in front of you by participating in lab exercises
- Boost your resume by working towards or earning certificates
- Learn real-world situations from both the instructor as well as the other students
- Network with other students as well as with the instructor
- Increase your productivity at work by applying the learned principles
Join us in welcoming Brayden to his new role!
Brayden has already scheduled new online training opportunities into February, visit our Events & Training Calendar today to find a session that fits.