We’re pleased to announce an update to Visual MODFLOW Flex with the release of version 6.1
*Available for upgrade July 10.
Some of the main features included in 6.1:
- The SAMG solver is available with MODFLOW-USG
- Visual MODFLOW Flex warns you and allows you to back up a project before irreversibly upgrading projects created in previous versions
- Boundary Condition Fluxes from the budget file are available in the Output Fluxes viewers and cell inspector
We’ve also listened to your feedback, (thank you!) and we’re implementing bug fixes around:
- Performance issues on Project Load or Reload
- Improving print times for transient models
- Assigning wells using Wells data on Q-Grid among other bug fixes.
We hope this release will help you and your team achieve the high-level of success we’re dedicated to offering. We’ll have a complete list of additions and fixes closer to the release of Visual MODFLOW Flex 6.1.
Find complete 6.1 usability and enhancements list HERE
*Our original target release date was June 26 – We have changed the official release date to July 10 to allow us time to add more enhancements and address any outstanding issues. Thanks for your patience!
Connect with our sales team today to upgrade your maintenance package or to find out more about Visual MODFLOW FLex 6.1! email@example.com