We’re proud to announce the upcoming release of Hydro Geo Analyst 9.0 and our new premium edition, Hydro GeoAnalyst PLUS!
Hydro GeoAnalyst (HGA) continues to be a complete groundwater and environmental data management system. HGA organizes environmental data into a single repository with tools that enable users to quickly create reliable, analytical results that are comprehensive and easy to understand. New development in HGA 9.0 offers users a robust experience and includes:
- Plot Modules: Enhanced plotting module capable of generating a variety of plots to help you better understand your data
- Query Builder: Enables increased access to user data, and can pull the information easily to use in presentation and reports
- Reporting Tools: Quickly generate powerful reports and presentations with HGA 9.0
- And improved usability: Including Parameter Editor, List Editor, and SQL Server Versions
Introducing Hydro GeoAnalyst PLUS!
With this release, we will introduce a new premium edition, Hydro GeoAnalyst Plus (HGA+). Hydro GeoAnalyst PLUS includes an integrated, and powerful tool set to plot, analyze, and report on water quality and geochemical data. HGA+ combines the new geochemical analysis features available in HGA 9.0, offering users a robust application that helps you find answers related to your environmental and water related projects.
Development of HGA+ offers users a robust experience and includes:
- Plot Modules: HGA+ takes this enhanced plotting module a step further with tools to assess the geochemistry and make the information robust
- Water Quality Analysis: HGA+ comes with a comprehensive set of functions and converters allowing users to perform quick, on-the-fly analyses on water quality data.
- Reporting Tools: HGA+ Sample Report allows users to build standardized sample summary reports that calculate statistics, including min/max, specified quantiles, and the mean. Reports have the option to compare results to active Water Quality Standards
- Scripting with R-Console: HGA+ includes a console that allows users to use the R scripting language and leverage the thousands of available libraries it offers for data analyses, visualization, categorization and much more
- And many more powerful usability tools
Hydro GeoAnalyst 9.0 and Hydro GeoAnalyst PLUS will be available July 8th!
Connect with our sales team today for pricing details – email@example.com