Over the past 20 years, our training group has developed and delivered a range of educational courses for all ability levels. Our training will give clarity to technical topics and enhance the quality and reliability of your projects.
All of our courses include hands-on learning using the world’s most advanced groundwater and environmental software programs available. Our software training courses provide in-depth and practical training on the use and application of our industry-recognized groundwater software.
We are glad to announce our next training course on October 26th to October 29th 2020 for Visual MODFLOW Flex. Course topics will include:
- Principles of the modeling process
- Conceptual model development
- Fundamentals of groundwater flow modeling using MODFLOW
- Principles of Finite Difference grid design & optimization
- Setting appropriate boundaries
- Simulating multi-aquifer systems
- Particle tracking, pathline analysis & capture zone delineation
- Sub-regional water budget analysis
- Contaminant transport processes and simulation
- Calibration & verification of flow and transport models
- Theory of automated parameter estimation using PEST
To find out more about this course visit: http://www.waterloohydrogeologic.com/events/