Waterloo Hydrogeologic Software Training
Over the past 20 years, our training group has developed and delivered a range of educational courses for all ability levels. Our training will give clarity to technical topics and enhance the quality and reliability of your projects.
All of our courses include hands-on learning using the world’s most advanced groundwater and environmental software programs available.
Our software training courses provide in-depth and practical training on the use and application of our industry-recognized groundwater software.
Want More Information?
Connect with our training team for all the details on current and future packages firstname.lastname@example.org
Find the training that fits you!
Software Training Options
Who Can Benefit?
- Experienced hydrogeologists with no prior groundwater modeling or analysis experience
- Regulators who review modeling reports and manage water resource investigation and contaminated site remediation projects
- Project managers who want to understand what the modelers are doing
- Experienced modelers who want to enhance their environmental software skills
- Students who want to acquire new environmental software skills
- Managers and field personnel needing to utilize data management to keep track of their data
- Lawyers who want to understand some of the technical issues in hydrogeologic analysis
- Industry professionals who want to understand more about what their consultants are telling them
Why Waterloo Hydrogeologic Training Services?
Each Course Includes:
- Ample opportunity for hands-on exercises using course software on computer (informative, leading edge lectures presenting theory and application of the software)
- A complete set of hardcopy course notes including slides and laboratory exercises
- Knowledgeable and experienced course instructors skilled at communicating ideas and concepts
- Opportunity to work at your own pace and have your personal questions answered
- A period of time reserved for receiving professional advice on personal projects
- Maximum student-to-instructor ratio of 15:1
- Certificate of completion
What training courses are currently offered by Waterloo Hydrogeologic?
Training courses are scheduled regularly:
- Learn more about on-site or classroom courses
- Learn more about online training courses
- Learn more about self-study courses
What languages are your groundwater training courses offered in?
All training courses are offered in English unless otherwise specified. Many of our instructors are multilingual and we can offer alternate language instruction for customized courses as required. Please inquire via email.
When should I book travel arrangements for an open enrollment course?
Our open enrollment groundwater training courses are typically confirmed two weeks prior to the scheduled course start date. Please refrain from booking non-refundable travel arrangements until the course has been confirmed.
What do I need to bring to your courses?
When specified, a laptop computer may be required to complete the course exercises. This laptop computer must meet the specified system requirements for the software used in the course. If not specified, all course material and equipment will be provided.
What is included in the price of a course?
The price includes a complete set of copyrighted course notes including the lecture and exercise materials, as well as exercise files – so that the exercises may be redone in your office – and a temporary license of the software that is fully functioning for the stated time period. Refreshments in the morning and afternoon are also provided. Lunch is provided when specified.
Can you accommodate for participants with disabilities?
Every effort will be made to accommodate for participants with disabilities. Please contact our training group at email@example.com to discuss any specific requirements you may have.
What do I receive at the end of the course?
At the end of the course, you will receive an official certificate of completion which states the course name, date, location and attendee name. Certificates are signed by the course instructor.
What is your course withdrawal policy?
To withdraw from an in-class or online course, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For online courses, withdrawals received 14 days before the course start date will result in a 100% refund. For classroom courses, withdrawals received 21 days before the course start date will result in a 100% refund. Unfortunately, we cannot provide a refund for withdrawals received after these cut-off times.