Please note: Some users have made us aware they see the following from Microsoft Defender when running our installation package. We will have this issue corrected within 2 weeks.
If you encounter this message, click “More info” in this window and then click “Run Anyway” on the next screen.
Information on how to download, install and license AquiferTest pumping and slug test analysis software.
AquiferTest Getting Started
Once you have downloaded the installation file, run the installation and follow the on-screen instructions
- Before installing, ensure you are logged in as the local administrator
- If upgrading from an older version, please uninstall first before installing the current version
If you require assistance with licensing, please do not hesitate to contact our Technical Support Team.
Resources and Guides
- User’s Manual (PDF)
- User’s Manual (Online)
- Quick Start Demonstration Tutorial
- AquiferTest Tutorials
- AquiferTest Linkedin User Group
AquiferTest requires the following minimum hardware and software configuration:
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8 Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate
- Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate
Note: Home and Starter Versions are not supported
Processor: Pentium 4, 32-bit or 64-bit ***AquiferTest 9.0 is 64-bit only***
Hard Disk: 100MB Free Space
RAM: 512 MB (1GB or more recommended)
Networking Hardware: Network Card (requiredfor licensing)