At Waterloo Hydrogeologic we believe our staff represent our biggest strength. We empower and motivate our employees to grow and develop with us. We encourage and pursue innovative and creative ideas from all our team members.
Our goal is to offer powerful and easy-to-use groundwater software to professionals and academics in the environmental industry. Waterloo Hydrogeologic is a global leader in environmental software. We keep our competitive edge by:
- Organizing and participating in continuing education and training courses offered around the world.
- Being actively involved with national and international groundwater and environmental associations and organizations.
- Providing collaborative and thorough client service.
- Listening to the end-users and implementing key features that they request.
- Following strict guidelines for software development and testing, and expanding and diversifying our products to keep pace with the advancing technological requirements of the environmental industry.
Waterloo Hydrogeologic has grown from a small company consisting of two inspired individuals, to a dynamic company with over 20 employees who work together in a fast-paced and inspired work space.
Interested in a career at Waterloo Hydrogeologic? We currently have a position open:
Jr. Sales Representative
The primary role of the Jr. Sales Representative is to be responsible for selling maintenance renewals and providing support to the Company’s sales team who sell commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) software products to the environmental industry.
Please click HERE for a full job description.
Interested in this position? Please email your resume with cover to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team. If you would like to connect with us please email email@example.com