At Waterloo Hydrogeologic we believe our staff represent our biggest strength. We empower and motivate our employees to grow and develop with us. We encourage and pursue innovative and creative ideas from all our team members.
Our goal is to offer powerful and easy-to-use groundwater software to professionals and academics in the environmental industry. Waterloo Hydrogeologic is a global leader in environmental software. We keep our competitive edge by:
- Organizing and participating in continuing education and training courses offered around the world.
- Being actively involved with national and international groundwater and environmental associations and organizations.
- Providing collaborative and thorough client service.
- Listening to the end-users and implementing key features that they request.
- Following strict guidelines for software development and testing, and expanding and diversifying our products to keep pace with the advancing technological requirements of the environmental industry.
Waterloo Hydrogeologic has grown from a small company consisting of two inspired individuals, to a dynamic company with over 20 employees who work together in a fast-paced and inspired work space.
Software Training – Sales Representative
Do you love hydrogeology? Are you interested in shaping a software training program for a global audience? Are you highly organised and excited about being part of a highly entrepreneurial team environment? If you answered yes to any of these questions – We have the career opportunity for you!
Please click here for detailed information on this position.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com