- This event has passed.
On-Site Training: Intro To Water Quality Data Management with AquaChem
June 4 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm| 550USD
On-Site Software Training: AquaChem
We’re excited to be working once again with our valued partners at Synergy Environmental Inc. to provide a 1-day on-site training session for our water quality data analysis and reporting software: AquaChem.
- Course: Intro To Water Quality Data Management with AquaChem
Synergy Environmental Inc.
155 Railroad Plaza 1st Floor
Royersford, PA 19468
- Cost: $550 USD
- Date: June 4, 2018
- Hours: 8:30am EST – 5pm EST
Why not ‘bundle’ Your Training?
Consider booking the entire week of training (1-day of AquaChem, 1-day of AquiferTest, and 3-days of Visual MODFLOW Flex) and get $400 USD off your entire training experience and participate in all three of our sessions offered at Synergy Environmental Inc. June 4- 8. Connect with our sales team for pricing details firstname.lastname@example.org
Water quality data management and interpretation is a challenge for all environmental professionals. This hands-on course will introduce you to data management fundamentals and basic water quality analysis using AquaChem.
What do you get?
- Industry leading training from an expert in AquaChem software
- 30-day temporary training license of AquaChem
- PDF copy of all the course lectures and exercises
- Networking with other environmental and modeling professionals
- 10% discount on AquaChem licenses for course attendees
- Eligibility for Professional Development Credits – Check HERE for more information
What is AquaChem?
AquaChem is a groundwater software package specifically designed for anyone working with water data. This software is ideally suited for water projects requiring management, analysis and reporting of groundwater quality data.
AquaChem’s analysis tools cover a wide range of functions and calculations used for analyzing, interpreting and comparing water quality data. These tools include simple unit transformations, charge balances, statistics and sample mixing to more complex functions such as correlation matrices and geothermometer calculations.