Grapher is a powerful groundwater graphing program.
Software for Graphing Hydrogeologic and Environmental Data Trends
Grapher is an efficient and powerful groundwater graphing program for all of your most complex graphing needs. Ideal for scientists, engineers, and business professionals!
Grapher is a technical graphing package that allows you to easily create professional two dimensional or three dimensional graphs. Key features of this graphing product include:
- Customize any graph to make it fit your needs
- Create up to four different types of two dimensional graphs including linear, bar, polar, and specialty graph types.
- Many two dimensional graphs are available in three dimension
- The three dimensional XYZ graphs, contour maps and surface maps allow you to add an extra variable to your graph
- Graph wizard is included in this package to help you create custom graphs via this step by step process
- Add legends, curve fits, annotations, and drawing objects to complete the graph
Grapher Product Details Overview
|Graph Types||Display your data as one of more than 30 different graph types in Grapher 7. Combine multiple graph types to present your data in a completely new way. Alter any property of any of the graph types to create compelling new graphs.|
|Curve Fits||Select pre-defined fits or define a custom fit to add to the graph. Display fits for Line and Scatter Graphs, Step Plots, Polar Graphs and Histograms.|
|Template Graphs||Save custom designed graphs as a template graph for use with multiple data sets.|
|Axes||Grapher has four axis scales: linear, logarithmic (base 10), natural logarithmic, and probability.|
|Labels And Curve Filling||Completely flexible and easily customized labels can be added to most graphs.|
|Text Editor||Add text objects to graphs using Grapher’s text editor|
Grapher requires the following minimum system configuration:
- Windows Me, and Windows XP or higher
- Suggested 55 MB of free hard disk space
- Minimum 128 MB RAM, suggested with at least 32 MB above Windows minimum requirements
- 800 X 600 x 256 color minimum monitor resolution
- Minimum 333 MHz processor