Hydro GeoAnalyst is an environmental data management software that integrates a complete suite of analysis, visualization and reporting tools, with a powerful and flexible database.
Original Release April 2016 (Build 16.16.0413.2)
Maintenance Release August 2017 (Build 16.17.0811.1)
- New Scene Viewer displays your project data in 3D quicker and easier than ever before.
- This great new feature also supports visualization of deviated (non-vertical) wells.
- The Updated Well Profile replaces the Borehole Log Plotter (BHLP), and provides better performance when working with larger data sets.
- Now supports displaying deviated wells by automatically calculating true vertical depth based on inclination values.
- The redesigned Quick Checker validates field data against your EDD templates.
- This stand-alone module now has a simpler installation and set-up.
- Windows 10 & SQL Server 2014 are now supported.
- Bug Fixes and enhancements: We’ve listened to you, our faithful users, and understand your needs. We’ve heard your concerns and addressed them! With this maintenance release, you will find improvements in the Well Profile and Scene Viewer modules as well as various bug fixes and performance enhancements.Click here to to view a complete list of issues addressed in this release.