Hydro GeoAnalyst is an environmental data management software package that integrates a complete suite of analysis, visualization and reporting tools, with a powerful and flexible database.
Environmental Data Management, Analysis and Visualization Software
Hydro GeoAnalyst is the all-in-one groundwater and environmental data management system that stores and organizes environmental data, and helps you quickly create comprehensive analytical results that are reliable and easy to understand.
With Hydro GeoAnalyst, environmental professionals, geoscientists and government agencies have all the tools required to effectively and efficiently manage large volumes of data, and make informed decisions about environmental and water resources.
Why Choose Hydro GeoAnalyst?
Save time and money
Increase efficiency and achieve cost savings with streamlined and automated data collection, data import, analysis and reporting workflows.
Improve data quality
Hydro GeoAnalyst standardizes your organization and intelligently validates all data upon import, ensuring it meets quality requirements for reliable analyses and informed decision making.
Get started fast
Hydro GeoAnalyst helps you kick start your project by providing an environmental database template that consist of tables and fields for common environmental data types, common well profile templates and report templates.
Always be in control
Unlike other commercial environmental data management software packages, Hydro GeoAnalyst gives you complete control over your database, allowing you to fully customize the database structure to accommodate project needs and scale your database as data volumes grow.
Gain critical insight
Gain greater insight into your environmental data with a suite of integrated analysis, interpretation and visualization tools including Map Manager, Cross Section Editor, Well Profile, Time Series Charts, Scene Viewer and more. Unlike other commercial data management systems, the analysis tools included with Hydro GeoAnalyst are developed solely by Waterloo Hydrogeologic which saves you money, guarantees interoperability, and simplifies procurement and license management.
Keep vital information at your fingertips
The Query Builder is a powerful tool that helps you create, save and recall simple to complex data queries without having to know complicated SQL syntax. Easily define the conditions of your query by dragging and dropping database fields, and choosing the desired logical operators (AND, OR, LIKE and IS).
Collaborate and communicate efficiently
Hydro GeoAnalyst stores all your data in a single, centralized database that can be accessed securely by multiple users across a network. Well Profiles, maps, cross-section diagrams, time-series charts and reports can be easily retrieved by team members and key decision makers.
Maximize efficiency in the field
Hydro GeoAnalyst streamlines field data collection with easy-to-use planning tools and support for mobile electronic data deliverables. Easily plan and schedule your field trips, and then conveniently collect your data using your Apple or Android mobile device.
- Manage data for local, state and federal groundwater monitoring networks
- Manage data associated with remediation projects
- Manage well construction details and registration information
- Analyze borehole data acquired for mineral exploration
- Interpret geologic and hydrostratigrpahic data
- Mapping and reporting of aquifer extents and geologic formations
- Store and report landfill monitoring data
- Evaluate and report the spatial distribution of water quality parameters
- Groundwater vulnerability assessment and protection planning
Worldwide Hydro GeoAnalyst Users
Hydro GeoAnalyst is an environmental data management software that integrates a complete suite of analysis, visualization and reporting tools, with a powerful and flexible database.
Original Release April 2016 (Build 16.16.0413.2)
Maintenance Release August 2017 (Build 16.17.0811.1)
- New Scene Viewer displays your project data in 3D quicker and easier than ever before.
- This great new feature also supports visualization of deviated (non-vertical) wells.
- The Updated Well Profile replaces the Borehole Log Plotter (BHLP), and provides better performance when working with larger data sets.
- Now supports displaying deviated wells by automatically calculating true vertical depth based on inclination values.
- The redesigned Quick Checker validates field data against your EDD templates.
- This stand-alone module now has a simpler installation and set-up.
- Windows 10 & SQL Server 2014 are now supported.
- Bug Fixes and enhancements: We’ve listened to you, our faithful users, and understand your needs. We’ve heard your concerns and addressed them! With this maintenance release, you will find improvements in the Well Profile and Scene Viewer modules as well as various bug fixes and performance enhancements.Click here to to view a complete list of issues addressed in this release.
Effortless Environmental Data Management
Integrated Data Analysis & Visualization
Hydro GeoAnalyst Videos
Webinar: Hydro GeoAnalyst 2016.1 WEBINAR with Monica Gaertner
|Operating Systems||Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise|
Windows 8.1 Pro or Enterprise
Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate (SP1)
|Processor||32-bit or 64-bit|
|Hard Disk||500 MB (Minimum)|
|RAM||8 GB or more recommended|
|Networking Hardware||Network Card (required for soft key licensing)|
- Microsoft .NET Framework v.4.0 or higher
- Microsoft Visual Studio C++ 2005 Redistributable
- Microsoft Access Runtime 2007 (If Access is not already installed)
For the Mobile EDD features, we recommend the following:
- Apple or Android device
- Safari or Chrome mobile internet browser
The Hydro GeoAnalyst Quick Checker
The Quick Checker is now installed automatically with HGA. If however you wish to run it on a computer that does not have HGA installed, you can do so by using the stand alone installation.
Download HGA Quick Checker Stand Alone Installation
Hydro GeoAnalyst Pricing
|Commercial Standalone License||$6295.00 USD|
|Commercial Team License||$9442.50 USD|
For more information on our Government License options, please contact our sales team directly – firstname.lastname@example.org
Hydro GeoAnalyst Support Resources
- LinkedIn User’s Group
- Getting Started with Hydro GeoAnalyst
- Download HGA Quick Checker Stand Alone Installation
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Environmental Data Model (Diagram)
- User’s Manual (PDF)
- User’s Manual (Online)
- Hydro GeoAnalyst ReadMe
- White Papers and Technical Articles
Software Technical Support
Our hallmark reputation is also based on our unparalleled product support after the sale, and our unwavering commitment and loyalty to our customers.
Have you found a bug in our software? Are there features you would like to see included in future releases? You can help make Hydro GeoAnalyst better by sending us your suggestions. Email us at email@example.com