Hydro GeoAnalyst is an environmental data management software package that integrates a complete suite of analysis, visualization and reporting tools, with a powerful and flexible database.
Environmental Data Management, Analysis and Visualization Software
Hydro GeoAnalyst is the all-in-one groundwater and environmental data management system that stores and organizes environmental data, and helps you quickly create comprehensive analytical results that are reliable and easy to understand.
With Hydro GeoAnalyst, environmental professionals, geoscientists and government agencies have all the tools required to effectively and efficiently manage large volumes of data, and make informed decisions about environmental and water resources.
Why Choose Hydro GeoAnalyst?
Save time and money
Increase efficiency and achieve cost savings with streamlined and automated data collection, data import, analysis and reporting workflows.
Improve data quality
Hydro GeoAnalyst standardizes your organization and intelligently validates all data upon import, ensuring it meets quality requirements for reliable analyses and informed decision making.
Get started fast
Hydro GeoAnalyst helps you kick start your project by providing an environmental database template that consist of tables and fields for common environmental data types, common well profile templates and report templates.
Always be in control
Unlike other commercial environmental data management software packages, Hydro GeoAnalyst gives you complete control over your database, allowing you to fully customize the database structure to accommodate project needs and scale your database as data volumes grow.
Gain critical insight
Gain greater insight into your environmental data with a suite of integrated analysis, interpretation and visualization tools including Map Manager, Cross Section Editor, Well Profile, Time Series Charts, Scene Viewer and more. Unlike other commercial data management systems, the analysis tools included with Hydro GeoAnalyst are developed solely by Waterloo Hydrogeologic which saves you money, guarantees interoperability, and simplifies procurement and license management.
Keep vital information at your fingertips
The Query Builder is a powerful tool that helps you create, save and recall simple to complex data queries without having to know complicated SQL syntax. Easily define the conditions of your query by dragging and dropping database fields, and choosing the desired logical operators (AND, OR, LIKE and IS).
Collaborate and communicate efficiently
Hydro GeoAnalyst stores all your data in a single, centralized database that can be accessed securely by multiple users across a network. Well Profiles, maps, cross-section diagrams, time-series charts and reports can be easily retrieved by team members and key decision makers.
Maximize efficiency in the field
Hydro GeoAnalyst streamlines field data collection with easy-to-use planning tools and support for mobile electronic data deliverables. Easily plan and schedule your field trips, and then conveniently collect your data using your Apple or Android mobile device.
- Manage data for local, state and federal groundwater monitoring networks
- Manage data associated with remediation projects
- Manage well construction details and registration information
- Analyze borehole data acquired for mineral exploration
- Interpret geologic and hydrostratigrpahic data
- Mapping and reporting of aquifer extents and geologic formations
- Store and report landfill monitoring data
- Evaluate and report the spatial distribution of water quality parameters
- Groundwater vulnerability assessment and protection planning
Worldwide Hydro GeoAnalyst Users
Hydro GeoAnalyst is the all-in-one environmental data management software package that integrates a complete suite of analysis, visualization and reporting tools, with a powerful and flexible database.
Experience the power of Hydro GeoAnalyst 8.0
The upgraded Online Sharing function is a full Module and includes the following new features:
- Websites generated using the Online Sharing module include the publishing date, allowing you to track new/fresh shared data info.
- Publishing options include time series charts to visually present your data. Organize published charts in a directory tree so that you can group charts of similar type(s).
- Save/Load multiple online sharing configuration(s) to publish multiple websites for different end-users.
- Export your events to your MS-Outlook Calendar to set up reminders outside of Hydro GeoAnalyst and share events with your team.
- Set-up sampling events and publish the data requirements to the EDD Template Designer module, including Mobile EDDs.
- Create reminders for your events so that you don’t miss important milestones or tasks, such as charging/calibrating equipment and ordering sample bottles, in preparation for your data collection events.
- Create and import EDDs that contain photo fields, including those created for the Mobile EDD app.
- Copy/paste values in the Quick Checker.
- Launch the Quick Checker from a command prompt with a selected template as an argument.
- Add custom external programs to the main toolbar tab so your tools are available in one place.
- Double-click on a table to run a data filter in the Data Filter tab.
- Support for SQL Server 2016 databases.
Effortless Environmental Data Management
Integrated Data Analysis & Visualization
Hydro GeoAnalyst Videos
Webinar: Hydro GeoAnalyst 2016.1 WEBINAR with Monica Gaertner
|Operating Systems||Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise|
|Processor||32-bit or 64-bit|
|Hard Disk||500 MB (Minimum)|
|RAM||8 GB or more recommended|
|Networking Hardware||Network Card (required for soft key licensing)|
- Microsoft .NET Framework v.4.0 or higher
- Microsoft Visual Studio C++ 2005 Redistributable
- Microsoft Access Runtime 2007 (If Access is not already installed)
For the Mobile EDD features, we recommend the following:
- Apple or Android device
- Safari or Chrome mobile internet browser
The Hydro GeoAnalyst Quick Checker
The Quick Checker is now installed automatically with HGA. If however you wish to run it on a computer that does not have HGA installed, you can do so by using the stand alone installation.
Download HGA Quick Checker Stand Alone Installation
SQL Server Requirements
HGA databases can be stored on SQL Server 2012 or 2014. We support Full SQL Server Editions as well as Express or Local DB.
Please Note: An instance of SQL Server 2014 Local DB is automatically installed with HGA.
Hydro GeoAnalyst Pricing
|Commercial Standalone License||$6485.00 USD|
|Commercial Team License||$9727.50 USD|
For more information on our Government License options, please contact our sales team directly – firstname.lastname@example.org
Hydro GeoAnalyst Support Resources
- LinkedIn User’s Group
- Getting Started with Hydro GeoAnalyst
- Download HGA Quick Checker Stand Alone Installation
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Environmental Data Model (Diagram)
- User’s Manual (PDF)
- User’s Manual (Online)
- Hydro GeoAnalyst ReadMe
- White Papers and Technical Articles
- Online Sharing Example
Software Technical Support
Our hallmark reputation is also based on our unparalleled product support after the sale, and our unwavering commitment and loyalty to our customers.
Have you found a bug in our software? Are there features you would like to see included in future releases? You can help make Hydro GeoAnalyst better by sending us your suggestions. Email us at email@example.com