Visual MODFLOW Flex brings together industry-standard codes for groundwater flow and contaminant transport, essential analysis and calibration tools, and stunning 3D visualization capabilities in a single, easy-to-use environment.
Experience the latest release of Visual MODFLOW Flex 5.1
Surfaces created in Visual MODFLOW Flex can be exported as Surfer ASCII files (.GRD) for use in other Visual MODFLOW Flex projects and other software packages (e.g. Surfer, ArcMap, QGIS).
Pumping Wells in Visual MODFLOW Flex numerical models can be exported as text files (.CSV) that can be easily re-imported allowing you to transfer Wells between projects.
- In some scenarios (for instance if CHD cells are specified at the very bottom of the model [such as in the Henry model]), the parallel version of SEAWAT may have convergence problems that cannot be resolved by changing solver parameters.
- SEAWAT engine run output was truncated and formatted incorrectly.
- Concentration values of -1 in the specified concentration boundary condition (indicating the species should be skipped) were incorrectly translated to the SSM file as 0.
- Error in translating diffusion arrays to the DSP package when specifying the Multidiffusion option in MT3D-MS or SEAWAT runs.
- In rare occasions, property zones were set to -1 and uneditable.
- In some cases, successive model translation times increased due to a memory leak.
- In ZoneBudget runs, Flex does not read in values for zones that are not directly adjacent to Zone 1.
- Errors thrown if user skips straight to Translate without selecting an engine.
- In some cases, changes to stress periods do not update instantly to the translation settings resulting in incorrect translated time discretization and/or output control (.OC) files, following changes.
- In some cases, PEST results will not update correctly into a new run.
- An error is shown when user clicks […] button to change the path to Previous MODFLOW Run HDS file if the HDS file is not present.
- Hitting Apply in the Settings dialog for a concentration doesn’t update the BC view properly.