Hydro GeoAnalyst 9.0 is the latest release for our premium groundwater and environmental data management system. Hydro GeoAnalyst (HGA) organizes environmental data into a single repository with tools that enable users to quickly create reliable, analytical results that are comprehensive and easy to understand.
Introducing Our Premium Edition of Hydro GeoAnalyst Plus!
With this release, we are introducing a new premium edition called Hydro GeoAnalyst Plus (HGA+) which includes an integrated, powerful tool set to plot, analyze, and report on water quality and geochemical data. HGA+ combines the new geochemical analysis features available in HGA 9.0.
This new premium edition gives users a robust application that provides detailed answers related to your environmental and water related projects.
HGA 9.0 now has an enhanced plotting module capable of generating a variety of plots to help you better understand your data:
- Statistical Plots: Box and Whisker, Histogram, Probability, Quantile, Detection Summary
- General Plots: Scatter, Line, Pie, Stacked Bars, Radial, Time Series
*This new module helps you create powerful presentations using single plots or collections of related plots that draw attention to important items you want to highlight.
|Detection Summary||Quantile Plots|
HGA+ takes this enhanced plotting module a step further with tools to assess geochemical data and to make the information dynamic and interactive.
- Geochemical plots: Piper, Stiff, Durov, Schoeller, Wilcox, Giggenbach, Meteoric Water Line, Ludwig-Langelier, Ternary
- Interactive/Dynamic data: When users click on data points in a plot, the corresponding samples are highlighted in the sample list. Similarly, when users select samples from the Sample list, they will be highlighted on any plots in which they appear. This is useful for working with data to identify outliers or highlight interesting items.
- Query driven: With the addition of compound queries, even more meaningful plots can be built based on easy-to-create static and dynamic sample sets and station groups.
|Meteoric Water Line||Ludwig-Langelier||Ternary|
HGA 9.0 offers increased access to user data, and can pull the information easily to use in presentation and reports:
Compound Queries: Build Queries with nested conditions which helps to pinpoint the exact data you need to work with across multiple tables.
HGA+ comes with a comprehensive set of functions and converters allowing users to perform quick, on-the-fly analyses on water quality data. HGA+ is capable of the following calculations and conversions:
- Unit Conversion: HGA+ manages measurement and concentration units – switch between mass-, molar-, and equivalent-based concentrations on the fly
- Ionic Functions: Water Type, Electroneutrality/Ion Balance, Sum of Anions, Sum of Cations, TDS, Hardness, Alkalinity
- General: Date functions, Exceedance counts, Total Organic Carbon, Total Organic Halogens
- Corrosion and Scaling Indices: Langelier Saturation, Ryznar Stability, Puckorius Scaling, and Larson-Skold
- Agricultural Irrigation Metrics: Sodium Adsorption Ratio, Magnesium Hazard, Residual Sodium Carbonate
- Enthalpy: Enthalpy of water (liquid or vapor) based on temperature or dissolved silica
- Isotopes: Estimates of infiltration elevation and temperature based on Oxygen-18 and Deuterium isotopic fractionation
Quickly generate powerful reports and presentations with HGA 9.0:
- Macro-Enabled Reports: Print-to-Office Templates support macro-enabled documents (.docm, .xlsm, .pptm) so users can build advanced reporting features
HGA + Sample Report: HGA+ allows users to build standardized sample summary reports that calculate statistics, including min/max, specified quantiles, and the mean. Reports have the option to compare results to active Water Quality Standards.
- Parameter Editor: Create lists of parameters based on a field in the sample analysis table. When importing new data users can choose to add new parameters based on this field – this greatly improves automating parameter management.
- List Editor: Create and add to lists in the List Editor and Template Manager based on values in present in a specified field, and update the list when importing new values
- SQL Server Versions: Support for databases stored in SQL Server 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, and 2019
Import AquaChem 2014 projects directly into HGA+