This hands-on course will introduce you to data management using Hydro GeoAnalyst and combines interactive online lectures and discussions with a certified instructor. Participants will experience Hydro GeoAnalyst through an intense series of exercises and will receive a complete set of course notes including lectures and exercises.
An Introduction to Environmental Data Management using Hydro GeoAnalyst
Out of stock
An environmental data management training course using Hydro GeoAnalyst for the management and analysis of environmental data and information.
Course Code: IEDMUHGA
Course Software: Hydro GeoAnalyst
- Lecture: An Introduction to Environmental Data Management using HGA
- Lecture: Data Management in HGA
- Exercise: Test Case: Data Management
- Lecture: Visualization in HGA
- Exercise: Test Case: Visualization
Course Objectives and Benefits
From hands-on experience, you will learn to…
- How to use HGA to develop a project specific environmental database
- How to design simple database queries to retrieve data from the database
- How to create effective 2D and 3D images and animations for presenting results
You will also receive …
- Hands-on guidance with our expert instructor
- A digital copy of course lecture notes and lab exercises
- Copies of all supporting files required to complete the exercises
- A Certificate of Completion
- A temporary (1-month) license for the applicable program
- Introduction to integrated data management
- Database design, data entry and database management
- Creating 2D and 3D results for client presentations and reports
- Efficient methods for importing and exporting environmental data
Who Should Attend?
- This course is ideally suited for environmental professionals who wish to develop a more comprehensive understanding of environmental database management.
- The data sources that are used in hydrogeologic analysis, and the interchange of information between the GIS system and groundwater models.