Groundwater modeling is an important part of many hydrogeologic projects, and MODFLOW and MT3D are recognized standards in groundwater flow and solute transport modeling programs. The course is designed to introduce the participants to the concepts and applications of groundwater modeling using the Visual MODFLOW Flex interface. This course will introduce you to groundwater modelling and the use of Visual MODFLOW Flex for the development of conceptual and numerical models. The course provides a combination of lectures and comprehensive hands-on exercises taught by one of our well-experienced instructors and are based on real-world problems.
Recording Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes.
Course Topics: Concepts and applications of groundwater modeling using the Visual MODFLOW Flex interface.
Our self-study courses include:
- Recordings featuring knowledgeable instructors skilled at communicating ideas and concepts
- A complete digital set of course notes
- A downloadable copy of the exercise files
- A temporary license of the software
- Supplementary material (as applicable)
- Reduce logistical costs associated with traveling to an off-site training course
- Enjoy technology-enabled hands-on learning from the convenience of your home or office
- Learn at your own pace with the ability to start and stop the program at anytime