UnSat Suite and UnSat Suite Plus simulate one-dimensional flow and groundwater contaminant transport through unsaturated zones. UnSat Suite includes:
- SESOIL – a popular US EPA model which is capable of simultaneously modeling water transport, sediment transport and pollutant fate.
- PESTAN – a model for assessments of groundwater contamination by pesticide used in agricultural practice.
- VS2DT – a finite difference numerical model for determining the fate of agricultural chemicals, landfill leachate, and accidental chemical spills in the unsaturated zone.
- VLEACH – a model for evaluating the fate of volatile organic contaminants in the unsaturated zone.
UnSat Suite Plus also includes:
- HELP – a finite difference model used to evaluate the hydrologic performance of landfills containing multiple layers and different layer combinations.
These products are only available as a softkey license.
Note: UnSat Suite software is not officially supported on operating systems above Windows XP 32-bit, and we recommend users install the trial on their own machine prior to purchasing to verify proper functioning of the software. Technical support services are not provided for this product.