Pumping & Slug Test Analysis, Interpretation & Visualization Software
AquiferTest is an easy-to-use software package for analyzing, interpreting and visualizing pumping and slug test data. AquiferTest offers all the tools needed to accurately interpret data from all types of aquifers in all types of test conditions.
Why Choose AquiferTest?
Built for hydrogeologists by hydrogeologists, AquiferTest offers an easy-to-use graphical interface:
- Analyze test data from pumping tests, slug tests and Lugeon tests with seamless integration with pumping test instrumentation.
- Diagnostic plots and derivative analysis for identifying aquifer conditions from test data.
- A comprehensive suite of analysis methods and solutions suitable for all types of aquifers including confined, unconfined, leaky and fractured aquifers.
- Simplified contour plots and streamlines of drawdown solutions, and automatic type curve matching.
- Easily account for various well conditions including wellbore storage, horizontal wells and single well analyses.
- Advanced pre-processing tools for barometric compensation and trend correction.
- Predictive water table drawdown at planned well locations, and customizable professional-quality analysis reports.
Easy and Flexible Data Importing
Save time and go straight to the analysis with flexible data import options. Quickly import field data from common file formats and virtually any groundwater datalogger on the market.
- Excel (XLSX)
- ASCII Datalogger (.ASC, .TDxt)
- Level Logger (.LEV)
- Diver Datalogger (.MON)
Automatic type curve fitting
Show type curve families on analysis graphs for enhanced visual curve matching of complex aquifer conditions arising from variable pumping rates, aquitard storage and boundary effects.