We recognize that budgetary constraints or a tight schedule can limit you from attending classroom style courses, on-line sessions or conferences. We have introduced a series of Self-Study Training sessions to give you the flexibility to learn from your home or office.
We have recorded audio/visual lectures from knowledgeable instructors skilled at communicating key points which will allow you to use your Waterloo Hydrogeologic software more effectively. These courses are designed to provide the maximum exposure in a shorter time frame.
Our Courses Include:
- A Knowledgeable instructors skilled at communicating ideas and concepts.
- Opportunity to work at your own pace.
- A complete set of course notes.
- A downloadable copy of the exercise files, trial version of the software and any supplementary material (if applicable).
- Reduce logistical costs associated with travelling to an off-site training course
- Enjoy technology-enabled hands-on learning from the convenience of your home or office
- Learn at your own pace with the ability to start and stop the program at anytime.
SELF STUDY: An Introduction to Groundwater Modeling using Visual MODFLOW FlexUSD$195.00
SELF STUDY: Hydro GeoAnalyst Well Profile and Scene Viewer TrainingUSD$75.00
SELF STUDY: Aquifer Performance Test AnalysisUSD$195.00
SELF STUDY: An Introduction to Environmental Data Management using Hydro GeoAnalystUSD$195.00