Installing Visual MODFLOW Classic
Once you have downloaded the installation file, run the installation and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Before installing, ensure you are logged in as the local administrator
- If upgrading from an older version, please uninstall first before installing the current version
Visual MODFLOW Classic requires the following minimum hardware configuration.
- Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate
- Windows 8.1 Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate
- Please Note: Windows 10, Windows 8 and the Home and/or Starter Versions of all Operating Systems are not supported.
- Processor: 32-bit or 64-bit
- Hard Disk: 300MB
- RAM: 2GB (4GB or more recommended)
- Networking Hardware: Network Card (required for licensing)
The Visual MODFLOW Classic installation package requires the following software configuration:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- Microsoft Office (2000 or later). If you do not have Office, you must install the Microsoft Access Database Engine.