Information on how to download, install and license Visual MODFLOW Classic groundwater modeling software.
Installing Visual MODFLOW Classic
Once you have downloaded the installation file, run the installation and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Before installing, ensure you are logged in as the local administrator
- If upgrading from an older version, please uninstall first before installing the current version
Visual MODFLOW Classic requires the following minimum hardware configuration.
- Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate
- Windows 8.1 Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate
- Note: Home and Starter Versions are not supported. Windows 8 is not fully supported.
- Processor: 32-bit or 64-bit
- Hard Disk: 300MB
- RAM: 2GB (4GB or more recommended)
- Networking Hardware: Network Card (required for licensing)
The Visual MODFLOW Classic installation package requires the following software configuration:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- Microsoft Office (2000 or later). If you do not have Office, you must install the Microsoft Access Database Engine.