Build 1.0.311.0 (December 2012)
- PEST (with Pilot Point Parameterization) support is now available! Learn more, watch the overview video
- Define Property zones, Recharge, and Evapotranspiration zones in the numerical model, using assign polygon/entire layer.
- Added option to Define Particles as input for MODPATH in the numerical model workflow.
- Added support for the Specified Flux (FHB) package
- Copy and paste option for pumping well schedules in the spreadsheet, and transient boundary condition attributes.
- When importing a model from Visual MODFLOW classic, all package and solver settings will be set correctly at the translation step, to match the original model
- Improved support for Wall (HFB) package
- Added support for georeferencing images in the 64-bit version
- In 3D view, improved the visualization of structural and property zones that have zero thickness.
Full list of improvements is available in the online readme
Several bugs have been addressed in this new build. For a full list of changes, please consult the online readme
Visual MODFLOW Classic Updates Also Available:
Visual MODFLOW Classic, Build 162 is also available. Full list of changes is available in the online readme.
If you have valid software maintenance, please contact our Techsupport team (email@example.com) for download instructions.