Visual MODFLOW Flex v.2013.1 Update
Build 1.0.463.1 (September 2013)
- import transport boundary conditions when importing a VMOD Classic .VMF file project
- import concentration observation well data when importing a VMOD Classic .VMF project
- fixed incorrect BT3 translation for initial concentrations for models that have inactive cells
- PEST translation, in some cases observations were not converted to the correct layer
Build 1.0.437.1 (June 2013)
- added support for defining and running transport models using MT3DMS
- enabled the Create Numerical Grid step, with options to define the grid extents and define layer elevations (constant value) or with surfaces
- improved the selection of workflow windows and viewer windows, with a “tab” approach across the top of the main window
- added option to define the layer order in 2D Layer views (and move layers up, down, to top and to the bottom)
- improved PEST Excel charting options.
Full list of improvements is available in the online readme
Several bugs have been addressed in this new build. For a full list of changes, please consult the online readme
Visual MODFLOW Classic Updates Also Available:
Visual MODFLOW Classic, Build 163 is also available. Full list of changes is available in the online readme.
If you have valid software maintenance, please contact our Tech support team (email@example.com) for download instructions.