Visual MODFLOW Flex v.2014.1 Update
Build 220.127.116.11 (November 2013)
- support for MODFLOW-USG.
- define Inactive cells in the numerical workflow, for MODFLOW-2000/2005 grids
- import transport boundary conditions when importing a VMOD Classic .VMF file project
- import concentration observation well data when importing a VMOD Classic .VMF project
- fixed incorrect BT3 translation for initial concentrations for models that have inactive cells
- PEST translation, in some cases observations were not converted to the correct layer
Build 1.0.437.1 (June 2013)
- added support for defining and running transport models using MT3DMS
- enabled the Create Numerical Grid step, with options to define the grid extents and define layer elevations (constant value) or with surfaces
- improved the selection of workflow windows and viewer windows, with a “tab” approach across the top of the main window
- added option to define the layer order in 2D Layer views (and move layers up, down, to top and to the bottom)
- improved PEST Excel charting options.
Full list of improvements is available in the online readme
Several bugs have been addressed in this new build. For a full list of changes, please consult the online readme
Visual MODFLOW Classic Updates Also Available:
Visual MODFLOW Classic, Build 164 is also available. Full list of changes is available in the online readme.
If you have valid software maintenance, please contact our Techsupport team (email@example.com) for download instructions.