What’s New in Hydro GeoAnalyst 2014.1 Build 14.14.0502.2
- New and Improved Template Manager – The Template Manager has been improved to make it easier for you to make adjustments to your project database. You can make as many categories as you like to organize your tables and you can quickly make new tables and fields all in one dialog. We have also added an option to create tables that are not related back to the station table giving you even more flexibility with your database structure. Check out the updated Demo Project and see the new ‘Employees’ table to find an example of this option.
- Simplified New Project Wizard – Creating new projects has never been easier! With a few clicks you are ready to start. Now use the Local Database option to store project data directly on your workstation without a SQL Server instance. If you prefer, SQL Server 2008 R2 and 2012 continue to be supported for larger, more robust projects.
- Enhanced Import Wizard – A streamlined import wizard that guides you to the correct import routine to use based on what kind of data you are trying to import. Now you have only one place to go when you want to import your data. Additionally the Chemical import has been updated to support importing from both Excel and Access.
- Cross Tab as Pivot Table in Excel – Dig deeper into your data using Excel pivot tables. Push any query data into an Excel pivot table and use extended functionality to add, rearrange or remove fields to show your data exactly the way you want.
- Expanded Chart in Excel – More options are now available when generating time series charts in Excel. You can have multiple plots per page as well as multiple parameters per plot. We have also included several more templates to help get you started.
- Stored Hyperlinks – You can now store hyperlinks within the database and activate them from within the HGA interface. This means you can store relevant webpages, or paths to documents on your server (e.g. *.PDF, *.DOCX, *.XLSX) and then launch them right from within HGA.