Updates in 2012.1 Build 286, Released June 2012
Added in v.8.0.286.0 (2012.1)
- Implemented Geochemistry Extension (Powered by AquaChem) to allow AquaChem to run entirely on your HGA SQL Server database.
- Implemented an Auto-notification for when updates are available.
- Implemented an option to close a tab completely (right click on tab) and then an option to bring it back (View menu option).
Fixed in v.8.0.286.0 (2012.1)
- Improved error logging.
- Error message when deleting a table from the Template Manager.
- On Data Filter tab when using the filter line to find records and then using the delete option resulted in all records being deleted.
- Issues with deleting records when no primary key set on a table (any table that does not have a primary key will have an auto-increment field added to table and set as the primary key).
- Difficulties importing MON files.
- Problems when running with UAC enabled (creating backups, creating new projects, saving changes in the Template Manager and importing using the DTS).
- Error messages when running HGA on a machine that does not have a local instance of SQL Server 2008 R2 installed.
- When selecting a station in the Station List tab you are automatically moved to the Station Data tab (now only occurs on double click)
- Unable to set relationships between tables within the Template Manager.
- Problems exporting map ready queries to Excel 2007.
- Unable to import data using the DTS into newly created projects.
- Error messages when trying to create new time series plots.