Software Licensing Options
Waterloo Hydrogeologic provides various licensing options so you can more easily manage your software, while ensuring all users in your organization have the tools they need, when they need them. Standalone licensing is ideal for the individual user, while Team licensing is perfect for organizations with multiple users who want the ability to share and manage a pool of licenses.
See Software Licensing Help for information on how to activate and manage licenses for your Waterloo Hydrogelogic software.
A standalone license is locked to one computer and cannot be used concurrently by multiple users. Moreover, a standalone license cannot be moved from computer to computer. This type of licensing works best for power-users who need a copy of the software available on their computer at all times.
A team license can be used by multiple users in your organization; it is not locked to a single computer. Instead, the license resides on a central location on your organization’s network. Users connected to the network can then access the available licenses.
Benefits of team licensing
- Team licenses are shared, reducing your expenses
- Team licenses never get lost or damaged
- Team licenses make asset management simple
- Network licenses include usage tracking, which makes recharging and forcasting much easier
Are team licenses right for you?
- Do you have more than one user in your organization?
- Do you need trouble-free and secure licenses?
- Do you want to maintain control of your licenses?
- Do you want to maximize license usage?
- Do you need to track usage?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, team licenses are right for you.
Moving to Team Licensing
Do you currently use a standalone license and would like to switch to a team license? Contact us to arrange a simple transfer