Our software helps progressive government organizations understand what is happening in difficult to observe situations underground. Society is demanding that governments use tools like our software to deal with issues more effectively. The issues our software helps governments to understand include:
- what is happening to a contaminant plume over time
- if a site owner is doing what is needed to deal with an issue related to the water supply
- if correct actions are being taken to remedy a situation
- the data generated from a project in a model or similar format to gain long term benefits from the effort to get the data
- the operational aspect of a project, not just the end report
Government agencies use our tools to understand issues related to development and growth in their region. Whether our software helps them decide where to invest in a well, how to expand their existing Water Supply to meet the needs of their constituents, or similar tasks, our tools are helping communities to thrive.
Common issues we help Government Agencies with:
Visual MODFLOW Flex: Groundwater Simulation
Develop, run, and visualize groundwater models that simulate the groundwater system under various scenarios to assess past, present, and (potential) future conditions.
Water Quantity Evaluations
- Water Supply Evaluations/Groundwater Permitting
- Well Protection/Capture Zone Delineation
- Municipal/Industrial Well field design
- Water Management for Construction Dewatering/Mining
- Groundwater Use Impact Assessments
Water Quality Evaluations
- Evaluate Remedial Alternatives at Impacted Sites
- Monitored Natural Attenuation
- Pump & Treat
- In-Situ Treatment solutions
- Salt-Water Intrusion
- Geo-thermal heat-exchange
Hydro GeoAnalyst: Data Management
Aggregate, manage, and analyze the wealth of environmental data accumulated over time for a project or defined geography. Quickly and efficiently find, analyze, visualize, and report on relevant data through the use.
AquaChem: Geochemical Evaluation
Manage, plot, evaluate, and report on water quality and geochemical data using a comprehensive set of tools designed for geochemists.
- Analyze and report aqueous geochemistry of municipal groundwater supply wells
- Report analytical lab results of samples from contaminated sites
- Manage water quality data from sanitary landfills
- Identify mineralization trends for mining exploration
- Analyze, interpret and plot water quality data
- Identify and report water quality guideline exceedances
- Demonstrate regulatory compliance with chemical exceedance and trend analyses reports
Evaluate and report on pumping test, slug test, and lugeon test data to derive the fundamental hydrogeologic parameters affecting groundwater flow based on a comprehensive set of analytical solutions.
- Visual MODFLOW FlexUSD$2,050.00 – USD$10,340.00
- AquaChemUSD$1,860.00 – USD$2,545.00
- AquiferTestUSD$990.00 – USD$2,310.00
- Hydro GeoAnalystUSD$6,880.00 – USD$12,580.00