Mining is subject to a high level of compliance monitoring and reporting because safety is so important to the overall operation. Mines generate huge volumes of Geochemical data that need to be organized, monitored and analyzed. Specific issues we help mines deal with include:
- the impact over time that water has on site stability as a mine is worked
- what happens to tailings as they contact water on site
- is a contaminant that needs to be dealt with being transported by water on site
Mines need to share data with team members across their entire organization. The more sites that an organization has, the larger a return that our tools generate. Our tools help distributed teams get the right information in the right format from the right data source to the right person. Mines need to drive efficiencies. We help them do that.
Common issues we help Mining with:
Visual MODFLOW Flex: Groundwater Simulation
Develop, run, and visualize groundwater models that simulate the groundwater system under various scenarios to assess past, present, and (potential) future conditions.
Water Quantity Evaluations
- Water Supply Evaluations/Groundwater Permitting
- Well Protection/Capture Zone Delineation
- Municipal/Industrial Well field design
- Water Management for Construction Dewatering/Mining
- Groundwater Use Impact Assessments
Water Quality Evaluations
- Evaluate Remedial Alternatives at Impacted Sites
- Monitored Natural Attenuation
- Pump & Treat
- In-Situ Treatment solutions
- Salt-Water Intrusion
- Geo-thermal heat-exchange
Hydro GeoAnalyst: Data Management
Aggregate, manage, and analyze the wealth of environmental data accumulated over time for a project or defined geography. Quickly and efficiently find, analyze, visualize, and report on relevant data through the use.
AquaChem: Geochemical Evaluation
Manage, plot, evaluate, and report on water quality and geochemical data using a comprehensive set of tools designed for geochemists.
- Analyze and report aqueous geochemistry of municipal groundwater supply wells
- Report analytical lab results of samples from contaminated sites
- Manage water quality data from sanitary landfills
- Identify mineralization trends for mining exploration
- Analyze, interpret and plot water quality data
- Identify and report water quality guideline exceedances
- Demonstrate regulatory compliance with chemical exceedance and trend analyses reports
Evaluate and report on pumping test, slug test, and lugeon test data to derive the fundamental hydrogeologic parameters affecting groundwater flow based on a comprehensive set of analytical solutions.
- Visual MODFLOW FlexUSD$2,050.00 – USD$10,340.00
- AquaChemUSD$1,860.00 – USD$2,545.00
- AquiferTestUSD$990.00 – USD$2,310.00
- Hydro GeoAnalystUSD$6,880.00 – USD$12,580.00