AquiferTest – Pumping & Slug Test Analysis, Interpretation & Visualization Software
On December 13, 2023, we released AquiferTest 13.0, the latest version of our popular software application for analyzing, interpreting, and visualizing pumping and slug test data. AquiferTest offers all the tools needed to accurately interpret data from all types of aquifers in all types of test conditions.
Built for hydrogeologists by hydrogeologists, AquiferTest offers an easy-to-use graphical interface:
- Analyze test data from pumping tests, slug tests, and Lugeon tests (packer tests) via seamless integration with water level instrumentation.
- A comprehensive suite of analysis methods and solutions suitable for all types of aquifers including confined, unconfined, leaky and fractured aquifers.
- Easily account for various well conditions including wellbore storage, horizontal wells, and single well analyses.
- Predictive water table drawdown at planned well locations, and customizable professional-quality analysis reports.
- Print-ready reports of your data and analyses are automatically generated for you!
AquiferTest Pro provides additional features:
- Additional Analytical Methods
- Advanced pre-processing tools for barometric compensation and trend correction.
- Diagnostic plots and derivative analysis for identifying aquifer conditions from test data.
- Simplified contour plots and streamlines of drawdown solutions, and automatic type curve matching.
Aquifer Test Improvements
Version 13 of AquiferTest includes the following improvements:
- Slug Tests: analyze slug test data using the Ramey, Agarwal, and Martin (1975) and Moench and Hsieh (1985) methods which include the effects of the well skin and well bore storage in the evaluation:
For a full version history, see the AquiferTest readme file at: https://www.waterloohydrogeologic.com/aquifertest-readme/