As people make the move from Classic to Flex, a common query that we receive are clients requesting assistance on how to import Visual MODFLOW Classic projects in to the Visual MODFLOW Flex software. For those who like to “do it themselves”, see the steps below to accomplish this.
Open Visual MODFLOW Flex;
· Go to File>New Project (Name project as appropriate)
· Select ‘Numerical Modelling’ from ‘Modelling Scenario
· In Numerical Model go to ‘Define Modeling Objectives by selecting
· Enter Start Date when prompted
· Select ‘Import Model’
· Then browse to location of project file with .vmf extension.
And there you have it! Should you need further support with this, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support Team – email@example.com