When some clients install AquaChem for the first time, they encounter the error “ ActiveX component can’t create object”.
In general the client should have Admin rights to install the software.
A)Install the MS Access Run Time Engine 2007
· Download from: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=4438
· Re- start the computer
· On the desktop, select the AquaChem icon
· Right-click and choose “Run as Administrator”.
B) Run the program in compatibility mode
· Right- click on the AquaChem desktop icon
· Select properties – then “Compatibility” tab
· Choose “Run in compatibility mode for XP.
Hope this helps!