Learn how to use AquaChem’s new PHREEQC integration with this interactive tutorial!
In this video, Waterloo Hydrogeologic’s Lead Trainer Nick Lyle uses the AquaChem demo project to demonstrate how to:
- Navigate the new PHREEQC interface
- Create PHREEQC simulations and import project samples into them
- Use functions to model the mixing and evaporation of samples
- Manually edit PHREEQC input files
- Import simulation results back into the database
- Export project samples to the USGS’s PHREEQC GUI, PHREEQCI
This tutorial assumes that your project is already configured to use PHREEQC. For a tutorial on configuring AquaChem for PHREEQC, see the previous video in this series.
For comprehensive documentation of using PHREEQC and its functionalities, see the PHREEQC manual.